Monday, March 7, 2022

A Favorite Athletic Skort

Similar Tank (mine is old Athleta)// Skort// Pullover
Shop the Outfit:
I love Tuckernuck's sport collection. I love the high quality and the way the pieces fit. I also find they are well-priced, often lower priced than places like Lululemon. One of my favorite things that they make is their 16" skort. You might remember I wore one of their skorts for the first time last summer and I have been a fan ever since. 

I was reminded of how much I love this skort when I wore it in the car on our drive two weeks ago from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC for my sister's bachelorette party. It was the perfect road trip outfit and I couldn't believe it was warm enough to wear this in February!!! 

I love wearing them in the warmer months (still a bit too chilly here in Pittsburgh for it) to run errands, walk Henry, and lounge around the house. They are SO comfortable and the 16" length is a nice length on me (I'm 5'6") as I feel it has a more modest look to it but it's also great because a lot of country clubs require a longer length in terms of dress code! I feel so polished in them. They never wrinkle so you never need to worry about ironing and steaming! 

I got the print you see in the photo above on sale but they have several prints still in stock and I know they usually launch new prints and colors here and there in this style! They have a 14" length for those who prefer something a bit shorter! I actually like the shorter length, too, but just personally prefer the 16" in most situations. 
Sizing
I would say they run true to size. They are very stretchy so I would say maybe size down if you are between sizes. There are shorts underneath and the best part is that they don't ride up or get all tangled!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure