Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Cream Outfit ft. Mother Hustler Jeans

Jeans (also here, mine are in the color ivory, similar option, here)

While I was visiting my sister in Charlotte, NC, we went out to dinner one night at the RH rooftop restaurant in the Restoration Hardware showroom! I wore this cream outfit for the occasion! I had never been to an RH restaurant before but was so excited because I had always seen photos on social media and it looked so beautiful! I had also always heard good things about their food. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint!







Everything was even better in person. The chandeliers were all glistening in the low light. I still think about how every single chandelier was in pristine condition. There was not even a speck of dust on them. I kept looking up to admire their spotlessness, ha!!  It was truly as if they had polished them right before we sat down at our table!

The food did not disappoint. Everything was delicious. I wish we had one here in Pittsburgh as after posting about going there, many of you messaged to tell me that they have an amazing brunch and you can also just sit up there and enjoy with a cocktail or coffee!

Typically, the furniture and decor of RH is not my personal taste but every single floor of the showroom was incredible. So beautifully done. 

Now onto my outfit! I specifically wanted to highlight these jeans as I wear them SO much. The exact color I am wearing is no longer available in this style, but the style itself comes back year after year and is available in white. This style is high-waisted, slightly stretchy so they are comfortable to move around in, and has a straight silhouette with a kick crop hem that hits right at my ankles (I'm 5"6"). I think they look really great with all types of shoes from flats to sandals to booties and heels! These jeans feel polished and classic but I think that the raw hem and kick crop silhouette at the ankle makes them feel a little more current. Again, the color I have is ivory which is from a few years ago, but they are still available in white! They run true to size, if you are deciding between sizes, choose your smaller size.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure