Monday, April 11, 2022

Shopbop Sale


Happy Monday, friends! Today I'm chatting the Shopbop sale that starts today!

This is a tiered sale with a minimum spend and you can get up to 25% off. Use code STYLE at checkout! 

15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+

There are exclusions. Each item included in the sale is clearly marked as 'STYLE EVENT'. 

This is when I score my beloved cashmere wraps (more here) on sale (regularly priced at $335... I never pay full price, I always wait for a sale). There are a ton of items on Shopbop's website so hopefully, this post is helpful as I went through the entire site myself and curated all of the best things!

Some suggestions...
- The Castaner brand is included. They make my absolute favorite espadrilled wedges and are one of my most worn pairs of shoes during the warmer months. 

- AYR makes my favorite button-down called The Deep End and the brand is included in the sale! The Deep End is included in stripes! This is an oversized button-down so keep that in mind. I still get my usual size small because I like the oversized fit but size down if you want something a little more form fitting. 

- Tretorn is about as classic as you can get. They're under $100 so they're inexpensive on their own, but if you are buying other things in the sale, you might want to snag these. I wear mine ALL of the time. I prefer them a little rough and tumbled, I think it gives them character! 

- Agua by Agua Bendita is one of my favorite $$$ brands. If you can score it on sale, even better. 

- Karen Mabon is a pajama brand I love. They are pricey. I splurged on a set to wear on the night before my wedding and have loved them ever since. They're the kind of pajamas you actually want to be seen in. I wore the set on my sister's bachelorette for a 'pajama party' night. 

- I love Carolina Constas. Pricey so a sale is always great. She usually does ultra-feminine prints. 

- Marysia and Solid and Striped are included. They are two of my favorite swimwear brands. I think Marysia runs small and Solid and Striped runs true to size. 

- Ferragamo is included! Vara shoes are my favorite. 

- Saloni is another pricey brand that I love. I love this black and white dress

- Some Stuart Weitzman is included. I love these embellished sandals

- Inuikii makes the coolest shearling boots and they're included! 

- Pamela Munson has the most beautiful raffia bags and they are included. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I have had my eye on those sandals and wedges for a while! Shopbop sales are always my favorite!

http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/2022/04/sarah-flint.html

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure