Friday, May 27, 2022

Memorial Day Weekend Sales

Can you believe we have made it to the 'unofficial' start of summer?! It feels like the ball was just dropping and we were entering 2022!!! 

This is the weekend sale roundup of all weekend sale roundups and this will stay live through Monday. I will update this all weekend as I come across more sales! 

I spent hours upon hours going through all of my favorite sites for the best of the best sales. You'll see 'the sparknotes' below where I link specific items that I think are most worthy of mentioning. I was extremely discerning in the 'sparknotes' list. Then, at the bottom, you'll see all of my favorite brands and their sale details. 

There is a lot going on in this post and a lot of writing and lack of photos, but I wanted to be as precise as I could because these sales are so good. 

SPARK NOTES
- My favorite travel must-have is the Barrington Yacht Tote and right now it is 15% off with code SUNNYDAYS. 
- This chandelier is worth every single penny. We have it in our dining room and it is so stunning and well-made. I use these rattan placemats all summer long- they are my very favorite. I also have these baskets and they add such a nice texture to my decor. Our coffee table is also on sale- it's the best! All of this is 20% off and the sale items are an extra 20% off! 
- Lots of Agua by Agua Bendita on sale right now. One of my very favorite brands. It is pricey so I always try to look for a sale! I just bought this swimsuit. More selection of AB pieces are also here and on sale (you just have to scroll a bit for the sale items!
- Love these J.Crew new arrivals that just dropped this week! All 30% off! 

- My favorite Vitamin C serum is 20% off with code SUN.

- I always buy cashmere around this time because it always goes on sale. This camel cashmere sweater is one of my favorite styles ever. I have it in navy blue. I wear it all the time- it's just such a good basic and classic. It runs true to size. 

- My favorite cashmere travel wrap of all time is on sale in several colors and you get an extra 20% off with code MEMDAY20. I also really want this sweater which is also on sale. 

- I have this leather belt and love it. It doesn't leave a sloppy tab out so it looks neat and is also reversible! Oh and I love the bamboo belt buckle! 
- My favorite Lip Trio is on sale for just $22 (regularly $40). You get 3 lip products: a tinted lip balm, gloss, and lipstick. I wore the Rosewater lipstick on my wedding day and continue to wear all 3. They look so good layered with each other or on their own. I get the color Rush for the lip balm, Rosewater for the lipstick, and Malibu for the gloss! 

- A classic down puffer vest in many traditional colors for less than $32. I have this. So high quality. 

20% off Westman Atelier products, discount applied at checkout. The BEST makeup. I use almost all of their products. 

- Lettuceware candle holders and Platter on sale!!!! I can't believe it, they never go on sale! 

- This jewelry box is what I use to store my nicest jewelry in. I love the look of it and the clear top. Right now it's free shipping with $100+ and an extra 20% off sale items with code WEEKEND

- My #1 favorite pair of white jeans is currently on sale for just $28 and my #2 favorites are also on sale!! 
SALE DETAILS
Ann Taylor//30% off full-price styles using code SUMMER. So many cute things right now.

Anthropologie// Extra 40% off sale items.

Athleta// 20% off your purchase and up to 50% off sale.

Ballard Designs// 20% off sitewide!

Barrington// 15% off with code SUNNYDAYS. 

Banana Republic// 30% off full price with code BRTHIRTY

Bloomingdales// Extra 50% off Sale. 

Brooks Brothers// 30% off almost everything. This dress is amazing. 

Club Monaco// 25% off everything using code 25OFF, this includes 200++ items on sale! 

Dermstore// Up to 20% with code SUN.

Dudley Stephens// 40% off with code DUDLEYVIP. 

Faherty// Up to 30% off. 

Gap//50% off tanks, tees, and shorts. 40% off everything else with code SUNNY, plus extra 10% off with code ADDIT. 

J.Crew// 30% off your purchase & extra 50% off sale styles. Use code SUMMER.

J. McLaughlin//Up to 40% off.

Kosas// Sets up to 40% off! 

Lacoste// 40% off summer styles. 

Lilly Pulitzer// Receive an insulated tumbler with every $100 you spend! They are SO cute!!!

Lisi Lerch// 30% off jewelry and select bags, $5 shipping. Discount automatically applied at checkout.
 
LOFT// 50% off full-price styles using code SUMMER 

Mark and Graham// Up to 70% off Warehouse Sale, Free shipping with $100+ order and extra 20% off sale with code WEEKEND 

Moda Operandi// Designer sale up to 70% off.

Sailor Sailor// 25% off with code MEMORIALDAY

Saks Fifth Avenue// Designer sale up to 50% off.

Serena and Lily// 20% off everything, use code WAVES. That includes an extra 20% off sale prices!
Talbots// 40% off one item, 30% off everything else. 

Tory Burch// Lots of things on sale! 

Tuckernuck// Almost 500 items on sale. 

Williams-Sonoma// Up to 70% off warehouse sale.

THINGS I LOVE ON SALE

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure