Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Weekend Outfits


I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. I definitely did. It was nice to relax and spend time with friends and family and eat good food and enjoy the nice weather. I thought I would share some outfits that I wore this past weekend that are worth highlighting! 

My husband is sitting next to me as I write this and he glanced over and saw the photo and he goes 'oh that's your favorite sweatshirt' (referencing the Floral Pullover I have over my shoulders in this photo) and I asked him why he thought it was my favorite (it currently is) and he says 'because you wear it all the time', ha!!! But it's so true, I love the material- it's like a super soft athletic material but it's not fleece-lines so it is really good for spring/summer/fall so I don't overheat! I also love the neckline, it's so flattering and different. 

This  Skirt is Target and SO nice. If you told me it was from Lululemon or Tuckernuck Sport or Athleta, I'd 100% believe it. It's such nice quality and so comfortable. I find myself wearing it all the time. 

My sister gave me this set of Pearl Hair Claw Clips and they are SO cute. They come in a set of 4 and are different sizes. I wear my hair pulled back/up a lot more in the summer months just because of the heat and/or humidity so I rely on cute hair accessories like this!


We spent quite a bit of time at our club this weekend as this was the first weekend the pool was open! I changed out of my swimsuit and into these shorts. They are my very favorite!

I also love these Linen button Down short sleeve shirts. They are so well made and the linen is so soft and doesn't wrinkle all that much. I have it in two colors but wouldn't be surprised if I own all of the colors by the end of the summer. They are roomy so they are loose and feel like you're wearing a t-shirt but when you tie them up, you get a little more shape. 




This Swimsuit is one of those classic one-piece swimsuits with a low scoop back and a higher cut in the legs. I really love it and love how it pairs with pareos. I have this Swim Wrap in so many colors. They are inexpensive and really great to throw on when I want some added coverage.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure