Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Amazon Finds



I haven't done an Amazon roundup in a hot minute, so I thought I would share some things I've come across and some things I've ordered recently! You can find my Amazon page, here, which I am constantly updating!

Gold Cuff Bracelet// I bought two of these for a bold/chunky look and they are beautiful! Well made and have a nice weight to them. 

Sunglasses// I just got these in green and love the classic shape. They are nice quality and have really clear lenses!

Fleece Lined Leggings// I got these for skiing and did not end up needing them but I was blown away at how nice these are! I bought LLBean base layer fleece leggings for 3x the price of these and I like these better! They run TTS!

White Straight Leg Jeans// I got these and really love them! They run small and have no stretch so size up one size! They are not see through at all and such a great price! I ordered them in pink, too, and am waiting for the pink to arrive!

Shampoo Brush// I love this shampoo brush! I use it to make sure the shampoo really gets to my roots so my hair is super clean! Bonus that it feels like a nice scalp massage!

Candle// I think this is my favorite candle scent ever. I just got the 3-wick version. It's lavender but the cedarwood adds such a cozy, luxurious balance to it! 

Necklace Extender// This is such a great necklace extender and it comes in other lengths. I chose this because it is more substantial than other extenders I was seeing. I wanted to use it on fine jewelry and I wanted to make sure that the extender would hold up well. It's also gold filled so it won't tarnish as fast as something that is gold plated, which most of the other Amazon options were!

Pink Jacket// Love this jacket. I have it in green, I sized up to a medium to layer. I love this new pink color they have! It's packable!

Hydrangea Cocktial Napkins// How cute are these? And inexpensive, too! Would make an adorable gift!

Laundry Pet Hair Remover// I just ordered this. I am intrigued. I will report back if it works well!

Blade Brush// Another thing I just ordered! A brush to clean knives! SO smart!!

Brass Bamboo Pen// These brass pens are just adorable!

Satsuma Body Wash// What I'm currently using- the most refreshing citrus scent! 

Face Cloths// I've been reading a lot about these and am intrigued. They're nice, but so far I am not blown away as I don't find them to be anything special, but I need to keep using them longer to really decide! 

Yellow Coupes// I just love these. SO cute. 

Lion Dog Towel// I mean... is this not the most adorable thing ever?! I think Henry needs this! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure