Monday, February 20, 2023

SALES!


It is President's Day! Are you all working today? I will be working as usual since we have a trip coming up, and I need to get ahead as much as possible before that! I wasn't planning on doing a sale blog post today, but I am paying close attention to the sales happening, and they seem much better than usual. I am here for it! 

AYR// 50% off select styles, including my favorite style shirt, the deep end.

Boden// 30% off full price with code N4R7. I want this pink and green blouse- the quilting on the back is adorable. 


Bloomingdales// Take an extra 30% off clearance items labeled EXTRA 30% OFF: DISCOUNT APPLIED IN BAG. I have this cashmere sweater and love it so much. Even on sale, it's still a splurge but soooo worth it. I've had my eye on this cable cashmere dress

Bluemercury// A skincare and beauty destination! 20% off with code TWENTYOFF. Love these powerglow peel pads; they are perfect before a big event, this is my current favorite home scent as it is floral and masculine at the same time, and this pricey face cream is one of my favorite skincare splurges. 


Club Monaco// Extra 50% off sale! Wow, this boiled cashmere sweater is gorgeous and classic, only $134. An absolute steal!


Lake Pajamas// There will be a sale starting Tuesday, but I got a promo email last night that they will text out a link to shop the sale early!!


Pottery Barn// President's Day Sale, prices marked down! I love these plates and this rug

RayBan// Sunglasses are up to 50% off. I just got these in December and love them so much. The lens on them is incredible. 


Shopbop// Extra 25% off sale styles with code EXTRA25. Love this cardigan, this navy + white striped sweater, this blue cashmere wrap cardigan is gorgeous. Lots of Inuikii boot styles on major sale!


Tula// 30% off select items, and you can stack that with my code SYDNEY15. Out of the sale items, the glycolic toner is my top pick!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure