Monday, February 6, 2023

OOTD: Casual February Outfit ft. Crew Socks and New Balance 327




Shop the Outfit:
I've constantly seen crew socks over leggings lately, and I don't hate it! I figured I would try it out since I already had everything I needed to create this 'trend'... very low risk, ha! 

It gives me late 80s and early 90s Princess Diana vibes. When I shared this outfit on Instagram, someone messaged me saying it looks like something Annie Banks would have worn (the main character in Father of the Bride). I thought that message was spot on and it made me warm up to the whole thing even more! 

Anyway, I think it makes sense for wintertime in Pittsburgh because my ankles are covered and warm! Practicality, I am here for it! 

I also wanted to wear this adorable Sweatshirt that Talbots recently sent to me in the cutest Valentine's Day-themed package! It's so soft and lined with cozy fleece! I would say it fits true to size. I am wearing a size small! I wanted to show it with jeans and leggings because I think it looks cute style both ways!

These are my favorite Leggings for Orange Theory workouts! They are so soft and smooth and sweat-wicking. They are also high-waisted, which I prefer when doing a high-intensity workout. I also wear them casually, as you can see above!

You can see my New Balance 327 review, here. I have been loving them and wearing them more than I thought I would! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure