Friday, February 17, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List
Shop the Wish List:

We have made it to the weekend! What are you all up to? We are having dinner with friends tonight and then dinner at my parent's house tomorrow with my Grammie! Other than that, I still need to catch up on some work after being away, so I'll be doing a lot of that, and I signed up for a 90-minute Orange Theory class! 
 
Items of note from this week's wish list... 

- I'm considering this Pillow fabric for my living room. I've wanted to switch things up for spring/summer, and I love the colors in this print! 

- Just ordered this Lip Gloss because I got a sample of it and love it so much. It's plumping without the tingle and in such beautiful, highly pigmented shades. 

- How cute is this Wavy Phone Case?! It's under $20 and comes in a few colors! 

- I want this Cabbage Tureen to act as a centerpiece on my dining table when not in use! 

- These Tulip Pearl Earrings are pricey for costume jewelry, but wow, they are special! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure