Friday, February 10, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List
Shop the Wish List:
Happy Friday! Can you believe we are over 1/3rd of the way through February already? It will be spring before we know it. I am noticing (and loving) the later sunsets! Daylight savings begins in about a month (March 12th), so that is another thing we are inching closer and closer to!

I'm definitely over shopping for winter. I'm ready for spring everything, and I'm sure you can tell by this roundup. 

Some notes... 

- This Rug is top of my house wish list... I'm thinking it could look great in our bathroom and be just the pop of color we need! 

- This is one of my all-time favorite scents, and I just reordered it in a 3-Wick Candle!

- This is a gorgeous and lady-like Tweed Jacket

- Classic, neutral Ballet Flats to pair with all the spring outfits!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure