Friday, February 24, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List featuring spring finds for women

Happy happy Friday! Hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful week! It was bright and sunny and WARM yesterday so you can certainly see that reflected in this week's Weekend Wish List! 

Some notes...
- This Floral Cardigan is giving me Frances Valentine or Batsheva vibes for less! 

- The brand has this Gauze Top styled in a more bohemian way than I would, but it's effortlessly casual and elegant. if you look past that. I'd pair it with Auga by Agua Bendita shorts, a pearl station necklace, and Hermes sandals for a more classic look! Use code SUMMERWIND15 for 15% off! 

- This Cane Tote is made out of leather! How cool! This style of tote is typically made of woven raffia, but I think the leather makes this so much more durable and unique! 

- I ordered this Shirt Dress and these Pink Heeled Sandals. 25% off with code GOSHOP.

- So interested in the new Kosas Glow IV. It's a 'your skin but better' type of product. I love Kosas products, so I am especially intrigued. You can use it as a highlighter, mix it with your foundation, as a primer, or on its own. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure