Thursday, February 23, 2023

Lately



Pizza from our Ooni this week!

This week has just flown by in a flash! Nothing too exciting happened this week, my inbox was just filling up every single day so I spent a lot of time on email. Today is absolutely gorgeous weather-wise, so I will try to get outside with Henry for as long as possible since today is my rest day from working out! 

Tomorrow we are getting a fish fry which I am excited about. I love a good fish sandwich, and Pittsburgh has so many good options during Lent. My husband always wants to try them all! Saturday and Sunday I will probably spend working since we are going away soon. I'm trying to get ahead! But I think we may head to the Strip District on Saturday morning for breakfast and some browsing!

I barely took any photos this week so please enjoy the trio above!

Wearin
Eating: Last night, we made this super easy and delicious meal of pan seared salmon and pasta with alfredo and peas, and I topped it all with some fresh dill. I typically make my own alfredo sauce because it's soooo easy, but this time, I used the jarred sauce from Rao's. I love their marinara sauce and when I saw the roasted garlic alfredo in the store, I had to snag it! It was delicious and had a great garlic flavor. 
Sale: It's probably no surprise I'm loving the J.Crew new arrivals. I love the bright colors and can always count on some blue and white stripes in the mix! 

Watching:
 I watched season 1 of New Amsterdam (Netflix), and it was enough to hold my attention and reminded me a lot of Grey's Anatomy. I stopped watching Grey's after a few seasons, and I feel like after the finale episode of season 1 of New Amsterdam, that is where I will stop watching. It got too soap opera for me which is what Grey's Anatomy felt like after a few seasons. Anyway, I have a few Apple TV shows on my list to watch. I've been busy this week, so I haven't had much time for TV!

Listening: If you all have Sirius radio in your car, I have recently been loivng the Soul Town channel 49! So many good upbeat Motown jams!  

Loving: Bells and Becks is a new-to-me shoe brand I've had my eye on! They have some really beautiful shoes! 
Wanting: Not too much catching my eye lately. I think this Target dress for $28 looks cute and perfect as one of those easy throw-on-and-go type dresses for errands! 

Amazon Rec: I did a blog post on Tuesday with a big Amazon finds roundup! You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here!

Quoting: For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. ”- Ralph Waldo Emerson //See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure