Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Blue Sundress in Charleston









Looking back at these photos from our trip to Charleston a few weeks ago is like a warm hug considering it has been in the 20s here in Pittsburgh this week! Not exactly the spring welcome I was hoping for, but I know the warmer weather will be here before we know it! For now, I'll just reminisce about these photos! 

I couldn't believe how in bloom everything was in early March in Charleston. Here in Pittsburgh, we can't even start planting things outdoors until around Mother's Day! I sometimes try to plant things a little earlier and always have to bring things inside or cover them because it gets too cold at night! 

Do you all know the brand CK Bradley? Well, Sail to Sable, and CK Bradley collaborated on a whole collection! You get the punchy CK Bradley prints in the classic Sail to Sable silhouettes we all know and love. It's the perfect coupling! 

They sent me this cute little Dress which is just the perfect errands to cocktails dress. You can wear it bopping around town with sneakers as you see me styling it above, and then dress it up with a clutch, fun earrings, and espadrille wedges for dinner! It runs true to size. Sometimes I find STS to run a little big but this is pretty true to size! I am wearing a small! 

Also, the Sunglasses that I am wearing are under $20, and they are probably the most trendy/stylish sunglasses that I own. Every time I wear them, I feel younger and cool, ha! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure