Monday, March 20, 2023

March Amazon Finds

march 2023 fashion home and accessories finds
Shop the Items:
I haven't done an Amazon roundup in a hot minute, so I thought I would share some things I've come across and some things I've ordered recently! You can find my Amazon page, here, which I am constantly updating!

Some notes...

Crochet is really having a moment right now. I definitely don't hate it, but it's also not totally my style. I plan to add one or two inexpensive crochet items to my closet this spring/summer, though! I love this little Crochet Mini Dress as a swimsuit coverup, and this Crochet Maxi Dress shape is pretty classic! 

This Pink Clutch is inexpensive and a fun pop of color to add to any summer outfit. It could be a cute bridesmaids/bachelorette weekend gift since it comes in lots of colors! 

This Mini Table Lamp is gorgeous and reminds me of a Visual Comfort lamp that sells for much more. It is the perfect kitchen counter lamp because of its smaller footprint! 

These are truly the *best* bike shorts you will find. Last year, I ordered several bike shorts from brands like Athleta and Lululemon. I ended up returning them all and was so frustrated about the fit and fabric, and poor quality. I ordered these Amazon ones on a whim, and let me tell you, they are SO nice. I size up to a medium for lounging but get a small for workouts! 

This Blue and White Dress is such a good find. It gives me Hillhouse nap dress vibes for less and comes in many colors. I have the blue and white print. I often find some prints that can look cheap, but this one is nice. I just ordered the navy and will report back. I typically choose darker colors if I am unsure about the quality. A darker color always looks nicer if the quality isn't amazing. But I will say, this dress is nice for the price and fully lined! 

Just had to restock my Makeup Remover Cloths. I've been using these for years religiously. They are the only thing that I use to remove my makeup. They work like a charm and remove even the most stubborn products. They work as both a remover and a cleanser so it's just one quick step before I start my skincare each night! 

I've shared this Minimal Padding Bra a bunch but saw some sizes are on sale again, so I wanted to share. It is my favorite everyday bra. It's very lightly lined. I normally prefer a bralette for comfort, but I am telling you, this bra is the most comfortable wired bra I have ever worn. I have purchased so many and even have a few as backups on hand in case they ever stop making them because they're just that good. I size up a full size in the cup and size down in the band.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure