Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Brand Crush: Trovata

trovata birds of paradise

trovata birds of paradise

trovata birds of paradise


Trovata is a new-to-me brand that I am absolutely loving. The brand offers classic silhouettes with punchy prints and color and a handful of simple wardrobe staples. 

The brand sent me this beautiful floral print navy dress, and I was excited to have an opportunity to wear it while in Charleson! It's the perfect spring piece since it has sleeves and is fully lined but lightweight. It runs true to size; I am wearing a size small. 

This is so specific, but growing up, my great-grammie sewed us American girl doll clothes, and she sewed something in a print so similar to this that it fills me with nostalgia. It's a very small print, so you have to zoom in to really see the colors and pattern, but it's a floral pattern in different hues of blue with a hint of green for the stem, and the centers of the flowers are yellow and brown. It's subtle in the best way. 

The Dress I am wearing in the photos above comes in several different colors/patterns, but if you work in a casual office, the black version will be the perfect summer office staple. It looks so nice with flats but could be dressed up with heels if needed. 

I'm eyeing this adorable ricrac trim shift dress, this stunning eyelet top, and this bright and cheery yellow dress

More Trovata Pieces I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure