Thursday, March 23, 2023

Lately


This has been a pretty low-key/normal week and I've really enjoyed it. I am a creature of habit and love routine so I felt good about staying right on track! I can't believe we are already nearing the end of March.

This weekend I plan to tackle my closet/spring cleaning. I like to clean out my closet each season and I don't feel like I did a very good job of that in the fall when I was switching from spring/summer to fall/winter. I need to be more discerning this time and really narrow things down! It's always a big project but it feels so good once it is all done. I actually tackled my shoes over the week between Christmas and New Year's so at least that's already done! 

We are off to Cleveland later this weekend to catch a Cavaliers game. That's their NBA team for those of you who don't know... I didn't either before meeting my husband, ha!! We don't have an NBA team here in Pittsburgh so I never paid attention to it really. My husband is from Ohio and is a big fan of the team so it will be fun! 

I actually filled out a March Madness bracket this year! Did anyone else? 3 out of 4 of my final 4 teams are already out...LOL. Even though my bracket is pretty much garbage now, I still think it's so fun! 

Wearing: 
New Atlantic Pacific x Lake collab PJ's that they sent to me in the photo at the top of this post. The entire collab is SO good.

Reading: I just started digging into this book. I was sent it in a PR package and have been enjoying it so far. I'm a big J.Crew fan and have been forever so the references are all so good and interesting! 

Sale: Wella fusionplex is one of my fave shampoo/conditioner combos and right now it is 50% off. 

Watching:
 I feel like there has been no good TV lately! My husband and I like to watch Summer House and that's currently on a new season but I think the season is lackluster. Other than that, we are watching nothing! If you all have any suggestions, let me know. There are a few seasons we never got into that maybe we need to give another chance... like Yellowstone and Succession. Those are two off the top of my head that I know so many people rave about. I've also been hearing that Shrinking on Apple TV is good so maybe we will give that a go. 

Loving: I snagged this dress at Target for $35. It runs big so size down, I am wearing an XS. I think it looks very Roller Rabbitor something that Shopbop would sell for $250!

Wanting:
 I really love these shoes. They are a little trendier for me but I think they are fun! 

Amazon Rec: On Monday I shared my finds from March, have you seen that yet? You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here!

Smelling: This candle is adorable. Gives me Serena and Lily vibes for less! 

Quoting: 'To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.' -Albert Camus // See more of my favorites, here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prime. has a good short series called Daisy Jones and the Six. Golf fans love Full Swing on Netflix

Karen T. said...

I'm also reading Kingdom of Prep and really enjoying it! I have a lot of memories of looking through their catalogs when I was in middle school/high school and the first part of the book is taking me back! It's very interesting...I find myself Googling all of the names and getting sidetracked with everyone's stories, haha. It's been a great read so far.

Unknown said...

try Yellowstone again!! And their 1923 and 1888 series are also great.
Full Swing on Netflix
Jack Ryan on Prime (3 seasons)
Jack Reacher on Prime (one season)
All Creatures Great and Small on Masterpiece
Blue Bloods on CBS (13 seasons)



 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure