Friday, March 17, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Shop the Wish List:
Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you all doing anything fun to celebrate the holiday today?! We don't have too much planned- I have a LOT of back-end things I need to do this weekend so I will likely be working a lot. I don't mind working on the weekends when I have the time because it's easier to focus without emails constantly pinging!

Some items of note... 

A little dose of green with this gorgeous locket charm

Chic and simple Wedge sandals under $300. 

Crochet is having a moment right now, and I'm not a huge fan of the look, but this inexpensive Striped Swimsuit Coverup is speaking to me! 

This Pullover is giving me Hermes vibes for less! 

In need of a new hair mask and Wella is one of my go-to brands so I want to try this Hair Mask

This Navy Maxi Dress is currently in my cart. Isn't it stunning?! 

A Few Past Weekend Wish Lists:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure