Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April Amazon Finds

April Amazon Finds

This month's Amazon roundup seems to be very blue and brown focused- I didn't really even mean for that to happen but it looks great! 

I've literally been waiting months for this exact Wet Brush color to come back in stock! I've been due for a new one and I just really wanted this gorgeous green color, ha! 

Isn't this Block Print Wastebasket so cute?! I think it would make a darling housewarming gift filled with things like a candle, cocktail napkins, etc.

I love the sleek look of this Laptop Sleeve. There are a few great color options. 

I just reordered these Glycolic Acid Face Pads. They are a resurfacing/exfoliating skincare product that I swear by. I find that they not only help to make my pores appear smaller but they keep acne at bay, too.

This is a beautiful Tissue Cover. It kind of looks like designer fabric!  

You can check out my Amazon page, here, which has a lot more content and finds!

1 comment:

Gia said...

These are so summery and lovely!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure