Friday, April 28, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Happy weekend ladies and gents! I feel like this weekend really came quickly! Last night I went out to dinner with some girlfriends and tonight I'm headed on a date night with my husband so that will be fun! It is supposed to rain all weekend which is a bit of a buzzkill but that will force me to do some housework and regular work which will be good! 

Now onto this week's Weekend Wish List! This one feels chaotic for some reason but in a good way! 

Some notes... 

I ordered this White Shift. It looks so classic and simply elegant. I am hoping the white is not seethrough. I will report back on that! 

I am not a needlepoint-er but I love the look of needlepoint. These Needlepoint Cocktail Coasters are darling and would be such a nice gift! 

These Pink Mules are the perfect pop of color for any summer outfit. 

A simple Metallic Sandal under $100! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure