Friday, April 21, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Shop the Wish List:

Happy Friday! I have a busy day today but I'm so glad to have arrived at the weekend! We have some fun plans this weekend that I am looking forward to! This week's wish list is apparently all about blue and green! 

Some notes...
 
- This Small Woven Lampshade is made for those small rechargeable lamps. I literally thought about something like this in my head wishing it was a reality and then saw this on Instagram like the day after that thought! Talk about manifesting, ha! 

- I love this Knit Striped Collared Shirt. It just looks so effortlessly chic. 

- This Art Dog Coffee Table Book is top of my wish list! It catalogs dogs from art! It would make such a cute gift for a pup lover!

- This Woven Crossbody Bag is an Amazon find and it reminds me a lot of Pamela Munson bags! 

- This Small Framed Print is such a cute little find at a great price!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure