Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Summer Target Finds


I did my last Target Finds post in early Aprilso we were due for another one since you all seem to love them! 

Here are a few things to highlight... 

I have a super similar Pearl Station Necklace that was hundreds of dollars. You can get the same look for just $13!

This Rattan Counter Stool and Rattan Bench and Rattan Lamp give me major Serena and Lily vibes for so much less!

I have a dress in this same fabric from last year; this Striped Dress is just a slightly different style. I really like that the fabric feels high quality. It looks like something you would get from Banana Republic. 

I am a white linen-only gal for my own bedding, but I think this Blue and White Bedding would be beautiful in a guest bedroom or teen room, or college dorm! 

These Sandals give me J. McLaughlin vibes. At only $25, they would make the perfect pool slides!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure