Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Father's Day Gift Guide 2023

Father's Day Gift Guide 2023

Father's Day is quickly approaching on June 18th this year! You've got almost 3 weeks to shop! I'm rounding up some gifts for the father or father figure in your life. 

The men in my life: my dad and husband are similar in their interests: golf, cooking, sports, clothes, skiing/snow sports, playing bartender, etc. That's what I base most of my gift guides on. So if a guy in your life sounds like this, these guides will be a good jumping-off point as you shop! 

If you are still looking for more ideas, I think my Gift Guide for him from the holiday season is really good, and almost everything is still available! 


Battle Chip// A good alternative to corn hole and perfect for the golf-lover! This version is under $50 and more portable, so it's less sturdy but great for things like tailgating!

Active/lounge Shorts// These are my husband's favorite for lounging or being active. They're almost like a men's swimsuit material and come in a ton of colors. 

Custom Pet Cufflinks// I got these for my husband for Christmas and they were the biggest hit. They are cufflinks that are custom made with your pet's face on them. The artist is so incredibly talented. 

Cologne// This is a splurge but it smells absolutely incredible!!! My husband loves it. 

Sneakers// My husband just got these and they are so good looking. My dad saw them and he also really liked them. They're just a good basic sneaker and under $100! 

Portable Firepit// We have the mini version and my parent's have the big version! It's a great gift for anyone that loves spending time outside. 

Needlepoint Belt// My dad and husband both love needlepoint belts! Smathers and Branson is my go-to brand for gifting. 

Golf Shirt// My dad and husband love golf shirts and have so many. Two favorite brands are Peter Millar and Rhoback! 

Portable Pizza Oven// This is one of my husband's favorite things. My brother-in-law originally got one and introduced us to it. I got my husband one for his birthday last year and the pizza he makes in it is truly incredible. I am not one to buy into gadgets/appliances but this is well worth the price and the storage space. 

Golf Match Stiker// Isn't this just darling? Unique and a fun little trinket for the guy that has literally everything. 

Garment Bag// The nicest quality garment bag that can be completely customized with your color and print choices as well as a monogram. You can even pick the color of the leather!

Leather Monogrammed Laptop Sleeve// Such a great gift for really anyone these days! 

Loafers// My husband has these and they are so sharp looking! Worth the splurge for sure! 

Leather Wallet// A good leather wallet is a great gift for really any guy as they are often wearing out after years of use! 

Pajama/Lounge Set// I am Lake Pajamas biggest fan but I never thought my husband would like them. Well, we were in the store in Charleston and he felt the men's set and immediately bought for himself! He doesn't really wear pajamas but he loves this set for lounging in the mornings and evenings. He already wants another set! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure