Friday, May 5, 2023

Weekend Wish List

weekend wish list

Happy Friday! I kid you not, I truly thought it was Monday yesterday. I was so thrown off and shocked when, halfway through the day, I realized tomorrow is Friday. Friday means weekend wish list time so take a browse and see if there is anything that catches your eye! 

Some notes... 

Graduation season is upon us and this Monogram Cosmetic Bag would make such a nice gift for a high school grad! 

This Initial Charm launches today and on my wish list! I love the look and meaning of a charm bracelet but I cannot stand things hanging off of my wrists. I think this charm would look beautiful not only on a charm bracelet but also on a chain and worn as a necklace! 

Personalized Boxwood Stationery is always great to give to a college grad so they can write thank you notes as they navigate the interviewing and hiring process! 

These Red Sandals are the perfect pop of color for any summertime outfit. 

Wear these Floral Denim during the day with a simple white tee or button down and swap out a cute black top for evening!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure