Monday, May 8, 2023

April Favorites

my fashion and beauty favorites from April 2023

Eye Masks// These are great, inexpensive eye masks you can pop in the refrigerator for an extra cooling and depuffing effect. 

Lip Gloss// I first wore Chanel lip gloss when I was in high school and would get a new gloss for a dance or special occasion. I have been loving this color lately, Tendresse. It's a beautifully pinky-coral that is perfect for a hint of everyday color. 

WA Foundation Sticks// I have tried a bunch of foundations over the years and I am always coming back to the foundation sticks from Westman Atelier. You can truly control the coverage from very light/natural to full coverage for special occasions. It looks so clean and natural and is easy to remove. I just love this stuff and am constantly repurchasing. 

Yellow Sundress// This is a small business that creates beautiful sundresses and this yellow one, in particular, brings me so much joy. It's such a bright and cheery shade and it's one of those dresses that is just perfect for popping on in the summer heat.

Pink Cardigan// This cardigan is so well made for the price. It's the perfect shade of pink and is a great ladylike piece of clothing! 

Loafers// These shoes are SO insanely comfortable. Not only are they really cool- made from rugs, but they are so high quality and functional. They are the type of shoe people will stop you and ask you about. My husband loves mine so much he wants a pair. They are all one of a kind so he keeps an eye out on their site to see different ones that pop up in his size. So if you don't see many in your size, keep checking back- they're worth the wait!

Body Butter// This body lotion smells DIVINE! It's luxuriously soft and hydrating but sinks in quickly. This would make a great gift. 

Concealer Brush// I usually apply my concealer with my fingers but I saw a video on TikTok about how a concealer brush can help with more precise application. I still use my fingers here and there but this brush is nice and does the trick when I'm trying to get concealer in the corners of my eyes. 

Wella Repair Hair Spray// I got this spray in a PR package. It's new from Wella, a brand I've long been a fan of, and it's amazing. I noticed my hair was shinier and bouncier after using it just once. I thought it was a placebo effect so I used it quite a few more times before I chose to recommend this. It is pricey, no doubt, but it's something I will purchase when I run out. It smells light and wonderful, and you just spray it on your damp hair. It makesmy hair voluminous and I even think it keeps my hair looking better for longer between washes. It's not a miracle product but I do think it works exactly how it says it will. 

Mason Pearson Hairbrush// You all saw my post about this brush last week. It's one of my favorite things. Pricey for a hairbrush, but if I lost it, I would replace it immediately. 

Striped Sweater// This is such a high-quality 100% cotton sweater. It's chunky and perfect for those cool summer nights, but is also something you can wear year round! I sized up to a medium for a roomier fit, but it fits TTS. 

2023 Monthly Favorites List:

Check out my Best of 2022, here!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure