Friday, June 23, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Shop the Wish List:
Wow did this week fly by! I've done a lot of browsing this week as I want to bring a few new things to the lake in a few weeks so I'm starting to build a wish list! There's really no rhyme or reason or theme to this weeks Wish List- it's all pretty random! 

Some notes...

- You must look at this Red Dress with the magnifying glass on the site because the fabric is so pretty. Add navy accents, and it is the perfect thing for the 4th of July. Plus, it's on sale! 

- This Blue Dress is pretty cute in the front, no doubt, but oh my goodness, the back is what makes it! SO cute!! 

- I was sent the big bottle of this spray a few months ago. You guys, this spray is a miracle. Truly I cannot believe how well it works, and now I will never go without it. It's pricey, but they have this smaller bottle that you can use for travel or just to try it out before you want to splurge and commit to the big bottle. I ordered it because I need to have it with me on trips. You spray it on damp hair and it makes my hair noticeably softer, smoother, bouncier, and shinier after just one use. I also notice it makes the volume in my hair last longer so it looks better longer in between washes. I could not recommend this product more. It's incredible. The ultimate repair line also has a shampoo and conditioner. I am going to order both to bring down to the lake with me and test it out there exclusively without using any other shampoo/conditioner. I will report back! 

- I have this in floral print but now I need it in this green print. UGH! SO good! 

- This sheath is giving me Sofia Ritchie vibes and there is a bathing suit version, too. Love!


See last week's Weekend Wish List, here!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure