Monday, June 26, 2023

Everything I Wore On Nantucket


As always, you can find my outfits linked to my LTK profile and my website under the 'Shop my outfits' tab! I do a good job updating these two locations, and on my LTK profile, I can organize things well. So, for example, you can click on the 'Nantucket' category and go straight to just the outfits I wore on the trip! 

I LOVE this dress so much. It reminds me of vintage Lilly and can be dressed up or down. I could see this being dressed up for a casual summer wedding. The fabric is structured, so the dress has a beautiful tailored fit. It gives me 1960s Palm Beach vibes in the best way. Also, the pashmina I am wearing is old, but I wear it so much in the summer months and linked an almost identical option. I love the bright color because it always adds the perfect dose of color to any outfit, but also because it's a lightweight material, so it drapes beautifully and isn't too much for a warm summer evening. This dress looks so good with a bright pop of pink, so if I were to not have needed the wrap, I would have definitely worn bright pink shoes and/or a small handbag. 


I forgot my sunglasses at home- something I've never done before. Luckily, my mom brought a few pairs, so I wore these Sunglasses the entire trip, which I have at home anyway! Don't get me wrong, Nantucket has plenty of shopping, and I could have gotten a new pair, but it wasn't worth it to me to overspend on something I already have too many of! 



Lake sent me these adorable pajamas to celebrate the upcoming 4th of July. I love a good red, white, and blue and especially when done in stripes. The blue striped set is a new-to-me style in a cotton poplin (so like the material of a button down). It is so nice and crisp. I really think you could throw on some white tennis shoes and wear the set out and about for casual earrings or walking the dog. The top would be so cute with white jeans. It's sold out right now but I'm hoping they'll restock it soon! 

I absolutely love this dress. It's such a beautiful warm yellow that instantly cheers me up! Every single time I have worn this dress, at least one strainger has complimented me on it! I would suggest sizing down. I got a size small but I think it's a bit too big and wish I would have gotten the XS! 




I have two classic flag sweaters. The cream one I've had for over 10 years, the navy I've had for a year or two. I love them both so much. I think they look so good with white jeans in the summer. If I had to choose one, I'd probably choose the navy. It's a slightly thinner weight so I have more opportunity to wear it. I also really love the rolled neck and sleeve hems and the more relaxed fit but I'm really glad I have both because I wear them constantly. I wear both of these sweaters year round. They look so great under a puffer vest in the fall and layered with a turtleneck or button down in the winter. 

The Cartolina ladies invited me into their shop, Centre Point, to pick out a piece and this is what I came home with! Photos of this dress do not do it justice. The quality is incredible. The attention to detail really sets it apart. 


These white linen shorts are the GOAT of summer. They slip on like athletic shorts and are so comfortable. They look more polished than athletic shorts but provide the same comfort and ease. I cannot get enough of them. 



Canvas Tote (x-large, regular handles, zipped, dark green, script font)

This was my travel outfit. I love the linen pants for travel because they feel like sweatpants but look a little nicer. I have them in 3 colors and wear them so much. I also LOVE this luggage. The quality is incredible and it is less costly than Away and Monos and just as nice if not nicer. When I shared this on Instagram, I got many DM's from you all saying that you have this luggage and it has held up for so many years which makes me so happy! When we landed, I swapped my linen pants for jeans and hit the town to explore! 

I love this dress!!! The exact print is sold out but I linked the exact same style. It's one of those things that is so easy to wear. It's also nice to travel with because it doesn't wrinkle much! I would suggest sizing down as I find it runs big! 

I continue to love this shift dress so much. It was slightly pricey for a simple shift but I think it's just so classic I can't get enough! I love the high quality construction. It's fully lined and the fabric has a texture to it that makes it look more luxe than plain cotton. They just released a green cane print that I love. I would order it but it doesn't come in until at least September. When I preordered mine, it came in a full 5 weeks later than promised so I think I'll likely only buy their webstock unless it's something I absolutely must have. 

I live for a matching moment but this moment happened totally unplanned! My mom and I both packed these so I said we needed to get a pic! 


I already did a full blog post about this outfit last week because I love this coverup and hat so much! 

Alice Walk invited me in to pick something out and I ended up with this navy striped pullover. It's made of Pima cotton so if you are familiar with the Lake Pajamas fabric, think of it as being that fabric but a little bit heavier weight. It's SO comfortable. It was hard to decide on which color because they have so many amazing colors. I got a size small and it fits very roomy- almost oversized. I would suggest sizing down if you are looking for a more tailored fit! In the fall, I think it will look SO cute underneath a puffer vest! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure