Friday, June 2, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List: A fashion roundup for summer

Well, that was a quick week! Rounding up my favorites from the week per usual. I started this series at the beginning of the year wondering if it would be well received or if I would always like to create this type of thing, but I love it, and I am so glad that you all enjoy it, too! 

These roundups are time-consuming to create as I don't just throw any old item into the mix. These are only the best of the best, and some weeks just have less than others because of that, but thanks for sticking with me on these! Lots in the roundup this week and no particular theme, it seems!

Some items of note... 

- This Cream Tweed Jacket is similar to the black dress I have and love and have worn so much. I love it!!! On my wish list for sure. I think the cream makes the most sense for this time of year but think the black would look fabulous in the fall/winter or if you work in a more conservatively dressed office!

- Do you all know the clothing brand Rhode? Well, they created a collection with West Elm, and it is wonderful! I love this Pillow Cover. The collection is a little more traditional for West Elm, so I am all about it! 

- These Linen Pants are so fun but classic at the same time. I am picturing it with a white drapey linen button-down or a chunky cream crew neck sweater.

- I have so many white sneakers, but wow, do I love these Cream Sneakers.

- Want this Candle, even if just for the beautiful container! 

- I have very few voids in my wardrobe, but I've wanted some colorful small clutches. I have a small pink leather bag but other than that, nada! I've been eyeing yellow and orange, and this Yellow Wicker Clutch is just lovely!

That's all for this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and can make time for something you enjoy!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure