Friday, June 30, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Shop the Wish List:
Well, I kept thinking yesterday was Friday! But no, here we are. I think I'm all mixed up because we are leading up to a holiday! Anyway, this week's wish list is kind of a hodgepodge. It really doesn't have a rhyme or reason... lots of blue per usual since that's always what I am drawn to! 

Some items of note... 

- I love this Peach Cocktail Dress. It's on sale, and get this... it was originally $1000 and now is under $300! A steal for such a high-end designer. Also, there is a long version, and if you are a summer bride, I would seriously consider this to wear AS my wedding dress. Stunning. 

- This Chambray Tank is inexpensive and would look so cute with white jeans! 

- This Sleeveless Rollneck Sweater is such a good classic, especially if you are into the 'coastal grandma' vibe. 

- The go-to paper calendar I have used for 7ish years. Can't believe the 2024 Calendar is out! It is the best! Bonus? It's on sale. 

- I *love* this Serum. I need a restock, but I am waiting until I run out of my current serums. I miss it. It's pricey, but this is one of those things that I feel is very worth it. 

- I'm excited about the Barbie movie... anyone else? I feel like I haven't even considered seeing a movie in theaters in many years, but I might actually see this one! These Pink Mule Heels give me Barbie vibes in the best way. I have them in the neutral raffia and love!

- Love a good wrap skirt, and this Wrap Skirt is just precious. So easy to throw on a white tee and this skirt and look adorable. 

- One of my all-time favorite dresses now comes in Navy. I think out of all of the colors, I like it best in nacy! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure