Thursday, July 13, 2023

Lately


You may have caught my post on Monday about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, where I shared some of my favorites. Today, I'm sharing my Wish List! I'm honestly shocked to see how much is already sold out. I wonder if they just didn't have a lot available at the sale prices or what! I didn't order everything on this wish list... but if money was no object, this would be it! 

Between the Prime Day sale and the Nordstrom sale, I need a nap and maybe a second job, ha! It's so fun for me to go through literally everything, but it does take hours upon hours upon hours of sifting! Phew!

Dress// Handbag (on sale)



The Friday before the 4th of July, I think I somehow hurt my foot. It has hurt ever since but not in a debilitating way. I thought maybe I just strained it somehow, so I gave it a rest through the holiday, just doing walks and nothing like jumping/hiit. Then I went back to my regular Orange Theory schedule, and my foot felt totally fine the entire time, so I thought I was in the clear. Then a day or two ago, it started hurting in the middle of the night enough to wake me up, so I've been trying to rest it and just walk. Then yesterday, it started to hurt enough that I only walked Henry around the block. I think I should probably ice it and rest it entirely, but at the same time, I live for my long walks and OTF classes! Hoping it starts to feel better asap! 

This weekend we were in Ohio to visit my husband's family! The town was having an Italian festival, and it was so much fun! There was live music, all sorts of food trucks, and a bocce tournament. It was so well done and we all had a great time. 

Wearing: I wore this Dress Handbag this weekend and both are on sale! 

Watching: I have literally watched nothing lately! We were so into Succession but weren't loving the 3rd season, so we took a break. I heard the 4th season is really good, so I want to get back to it, but I still need a bit of time before I'm ready to return to that. I will say, I'm excited for The Summer I Turned Pretty tomorrow! 

Listening: Do you all have any great podcast recommendations? I have a long drive coming up. I am not a big podcast gal, but I do like a good murder mystery or something of the sort for a long drive! 

Loving: Lisi Lerch, which is a small business that sells adorable accessories, is having a big sale. I have these adorable gold huggie hoops, and they're $15!

Wanting:
 Love this splatterware pitcher so much! 

Pittsburgh: Shake Shack opening a location in Pittsburgh in the Strip District. I am SO excited. 

Pittsburgh II: Free admission to some museums in the city for the whole month of August!

Amazon Rec: I had no idea these poop bag holders existed, but I just ordered it! It's like a little hook you can put the used bag on as you finish your walk! And this is not Amazon, but you can get a $65 silver egg poop bag holder. I love Henry so much, but that is not happening, ha! You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here!

Quoting: 'Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.' // See more of my favorites, here.

5 comments:

clhorn said...

Podcast recommendations: Scamanda, CounterClock, The Deck Investigates

You won't be disappointed!

Christy F said...

The dog poop bag holder lolol so funny. Look- a stroller and a dog are HARD to navigate, but let me tell you- being able to throw the dog poop bag in the bottom of the stroller and continue on your walk, is like 33% of the reason to have a child. (I am joking, but only kinda) Have a good weekend!

Christy F said...

The dog poop bag holder lolol so funny. Look- a stroller and a dog are HARD to navigate, but let me tell you- being able to throw the dog poop bag in the bottom of the stroller and continue on your walk, is like 33% of the reason to have a child. (I am joking, but only kinda) Have a good weekend!

Lizzie said...

Hello :) Do you need to iron he Ayr button down? If you don't iron it, how wrinkly is it? I'm forever on the hunt for something that looks good without ironing. I don't need it to look pressed, necessarily, but I don't want to look like I picked it up off the floor!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hi Lizzie!!!

The AYR shirt is not a non-iron. If you wash in a machine and hang dry, you likely need to touch it up with a steamer or iron! It’s easy and not much fuss but you definitely need to touch up after washing! It packs pretty well and as long as I fold it well, I don’t need to touch it up when I arrive to my destination!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure