Wednesday, July 12, 2023

June Favorites

Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag// White Sneakers (use code PRIME25 through today July 12)

Between the 4th of July, Prime Day, and the Nordstrom sale, I'm BEHIND on all other things! But I could not forget to share my favorites from June, even if we are practically halfway through July already! As a reminder, I round up my favorite things at the end of each month (it can be anything from a good wine to a great lip balm), and at the end of the year, I make a My Favorite Things list, and all of the items on that list are narrowed down from each of these monthly lists! 

Byredo Bal D'Afrique// I recently smelled this and used it for the first time and it smells SO good. My husband and parents also commented on how good it smells. It has notes of bergamot, violet, vetiver, and cedarwood. I think I just love anything with cedarwood in it. This is expensive and it smells expensive, too. 

Mini Travel Razor// The cutest little razor that is perfect to toss into your bag for long weekend getaways. 

Hand Soap// I got this hand soap on a whim and I love it! It has a warm cozy scent to it and the bottle is beautiful. It would make a great gift. 

White Top (on sale in peach)// I love this top. It's so lightweight so it's perfect for hot weather. It's subtly sheer but you can't see-through it. It's just one of those elevated basics that I reach for often. 

Striped Pullover// Love this pullover so much. The material is so soft and the perfect summer weight. It runs roomy. I got a small and I would say it has an oversized look to it so size down for a closer fit. 

White Jeans// LOVE these white jeans and especially for the price. They keep selling out but sizes pop in and out of stock so keep an eye out. They run true to size. The quality is amazing. 

Striped Set// I hope they bring this set back in other colors or even just this one because it is so cute. I think you could even wear it casually out and about with cute sneakers and you can definitely wear the top on its own! 

Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag// BL sent me this and I love it so much. This is what I've been keeping my makeup in. The pockets keep everything so organized and I love that I can just wipe it down if it gets messy. Not to mention it's just really pretty. 

White Sneakers (use code PRIME25 through today July 12)// I can't believe I haven't put these in a favorites list! I wear these sneakers so often. They are so classic and just the perfect basic white sneaker. They don't have a lot of support but I've been able to wear them easily for 10,000+ step days without any issue! 


2023 Monthly Favorites List:
- May

Check out my Best of 2022, here!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure