Friday, July 14, 2023

Weekend Wish List



Friday, it's Friday; gotta get down on Friday! Does anyone else remember that song?! Anyway, rounding up some of my finds from this week. This week's list is a little light since I was focused mainly on Nordstrom and Amazon this week, but there are some gems!

Some items of note... 

- This Blue Midi Dres is gorgeous and inexpensive! Very sophisticated and classic! 

- This Cardigan is under $100 and gives you a similar look to the J.Crew lady pieces. 

- I can't think of a place in our home where this would work, but I think this beautiful Painted Tray would look so good hanging on a wall! 

- Cute Gold Sandals under $100. I love metallic shoes because they truly work with everything and make things feel a bit dressier! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure