Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Recent Outfits

Dress// Sweater// Bag  (on sale)
Today I am sharing a handful of outfits that have yet to make it to social media! I've had this dress for a while now and wear it often. It's the perfect dress to throw on during the hottest of days. It's fully lined so you don't need a slip! I am wearing a small. It fits generously. 

Sweater// Sandals (on sale)
This is another great dress for very hot weather because it's made of a stretchy athletic fabric. It's a cute and classic shift dress and this style comes in so many different prints! I size up to a medium because I like it to fit roomy vs more form fitting.


This is the softest pullover and a great basic. It's lightweight so it's perfect for right now but I think it will be so cute with a vest come fall! I love my white sneakers. They are so comfortable. Right now, a beige/pink color is in the Nordstrom sale! 

I wear this skort several times per week. I love it so much that I bought it in white twice just to have two to rotate through. I also have it in black. It's the best. These sneakers have become a favorite of mine. They are comfortable and I like that they add a bit of trend to my outfits. 


This is a uniform for me. I think nothing looks more classic and crisp than a white button-down, jeans, and ballet flats! This is my favorite button-down. I am wearing a size small. It runs oversized, but in the best way! My flats are Chanel but I've also linked two pairs that look almost identical for much less! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure