Monday, July 31, 2023

Recent Outfits


Dress (under $200, TTS)// Hermes Orans (similar)

I'm still hanging out at the lake this week! We had 14 people and 4 dogs here last week, and now we are down to 9 people and 3 dogs this week. So far, we have had a lot of fun eating delicious meals and cocktails, going on boat rides, playing games (fishbowl and presidents, to name a few), swimming in the lake, and more. I played my first game of pickleball yesterday and loved it! They had 14 courts, and there was one open that we snagged! I ordered a beginner set for my husband and me to play on the courts at home, but we will probably play again a few times this week! Once I practice a little more, I would love to join a league of some sort! 

Today I am sharing some of the outfits I have worn recently. Many of the pieces are on sale since we are nearing the end of the season. I can't believe fall is right around the corner! You can also always find my outfits on the LikeToKnowIt app! 

You may notice I'm wearing my hair up in almost all of the photos. It has been SO humid. I don't know how you Southerners do it!!! I haven't even tried to do my hair because it just gets ruined when I step outside! 

Shirt (wearing S, runs oversized, you could size down)// Blockprint Wrap (under $25)

Hat// Sunglasses// Coverup (on sale, I sized up to an M)

Caftan (wearing S, runs roomy, you could size down)// Sandals// Earrings

Sunglasses// Hermes Orans (similar)
Sweater Polo (TTS, wearing S)// White Linen Skirt (TTS, love the elastic waist)

 
Dress (TTS, runs roomy, so you could size down)// Raffia Bag// Sunglasses

Sunglasses// Lace Dress (on sale, TTS)// Hermes Orans (similar)

1 comment:

Laura Baker Busic said...

I just love your outfits - recent outfit roundups are one of my favorite types of posts to read! Also, those olive green sunglasses are the chicest ever!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure