Friday, July 28, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Happy Friday! This week has blown by for me! I can't believe I've already been at the lake for a full week! I've loved the slower pace, spending lots of time outside, and being with friends and family. I've also had time to bop around on my favorite sites to see some of the new pre-fall items trickling in! 

Some Items of Note... 

 - This Cream Cardigan gives me ba&sh vibes for much less! I love the structure and the buttons- a neutral but still has character! 

- I ordered this Striped Cashmere Sweater SO fast as soon as it came out! I love the texture and, of course, can never resist cashmere or a good navy stripe! 

- I love the look of these Suede Shoes. They have a dressier vibe than a lot of canvas white sneakers that I already own! 

- I do not need this Striped Set, but wow, do I love it!

- I am playing pickleball for the first time today, and I am so excited. This Pickleball Paddle is inexpensive and adorable!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure