Friday, July 21, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Happy weekend, friends! Back with another Weekend Wish List and I really love everything on this roundup. I'd love it all, please!!! 

I'm currently on a long car ride to the lake which will be fun! I'll be there for quite a while and I'm looking forward to being with family and friends and a change of scenery! 

Some items of note... 

- Lisi Lerch sent me these cute little chunky gold huggie earrings that are on sale right now for $15. I love them so much and have been wearing them constantly since I got them! Now I have my eye on these Gold Hoop Earrings now that I know I like the look of chunky gold huggies! Thinking they'll make the perfect Christmas gift... hint, hint. 

- I love and have so many of the diecut coasters that I love but these Hydrangea Coasters are new to me! 

- This Black Bow Dress is absolutely fabulous and under $300! 

- This Black Tweed Shift is a classic and under $100! It comes in two other colors. 

- Fall is my favorite season to shop for and this Tweed Jacket has caught my eye! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure