Tuesday, August 15, 2023

A Pink Moment


I love any pop of color, but pink and red are my two favorites and probably the 'pops' I wear most often. I got these pretty satin ballet flats, and they are the perfect pair of shoes to wear as we head into fall. Not to mention, with all of the Barbie movie craze, hot pink has been everywhere this summer! I still have yet to see the movie, but I will!

If you are eyeing these ballet flats, size down a half size. If you have a narrow foot, I would suggest sizing down a full size as they run roomy and a bit wide. They are SO comfortable and great for throwing on with jeans and adding some color. 

Do you have a certain pop of color that you typically reach for? I kind of want to get a few yellow accessories and start adding those into my rotation! 


I rounded up some more pink pieces inspired by the color of the ballet flats! I stumbled upon this  Pink Tweed Dress just last week, and it's absolutely stunning and really something special. I have a wedding to attend in October, and so far, this is the top contender! Seriously, you have to go watch the video of the dress; it's a WOW type of garment!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure