Friday, August 11, 2023

Weekend Wish List


I don't understand how another week has already passed. But here we are once again on another Friday, and we are 1/3 of the way into August!! 

Some items of note... 
- I saw this Navy Tweed Dress on Caroline, and now I want it! I think it could be a good option for a rehearsal dinner I have coming up in September. I don't know if it is dressy enough, but we'll see!

- I think these are the cutest Slippers. I just wish they had a version with a regular sole vs. a platform. I don't mind the look of the platform, but for me when it comes to slippers, I prefer a little flexibility in the sole, and I feel like these won't have any because of the thick sole. 

- I love a good novelty item but haven't seen anything good recently... until these Martini Flats.

- This is seriously the best smelling Perfume ever.

- This Perfume paired with a white tee and these Green Chinos would be such a cute and casual outfit. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure