Wednesday, August 9, 2023

August Amazon Finds


I think I still have a Prime Day hangover, but I have ordered a few things from Amazon over the last month and have some saves that I've had my eye on so I thought I would share them with you all! 

Some notes... 
- I ordered this Comb. I ordered to keep in my handbag but I chose it based upon its good looks! That tortoise is just so gorgeous! 

- I was gifted this Tractive Dog GPS to use while we were at the lake and I would 10/10 recommend this GPS tracker. It worked, the battery life was amazing, and it was just the perfect thing to ease my mind a bit. I'm not too familiar with the other options/competitors out there, but this one seems to be one of the least costly options and I can't imagine needing any more functionality than this offers! 

- Click through on this Pearl Necklace to get a closer look because it is just gorgeous. A bit on trend if you ask me but I am here for it!

- I have been seeing this Dog Hair Remover all over social media. I basically own every dog hair remover in existence except for this one and I have high hopes for it! 

- I preorderes this gorgeous Blue and White Book. So many pages filled with eye candy, I am sure! Bonus points that the cover is just beautiful! 

See more on my Amazon page! Also check out my last Amazon blog post!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure