Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June Amazon Finds

Fashion Beauty and Home Decor Amazon Finds for Women

I can't believe we are almost finished with June! Halfway through 2023. It's just wild! Today is the June Amazon roundup. There are some really great finds. 

Prime Day is coming July 11th and 12th, so if you have any big ticket items on your radar, you may want to hold off until then! 

Some highlights... 

Dry Shampoo// This smells so good. I got a deluxe sample of it and will definitely repurchase it once I finish it. I'm not a big dry shampoo, but this works so well, and the small is just wonderful! It is talc-free!

Yellow Sunglasses// These are trending right now and come in many colors. I'm not normally one for a novelty pair of sunglasses like this, but I think the yellow color could look fun with the right swimsuit outfit on vacation! 

Can Caps// My mom told me about these. They are caps that you can put on a 12oz can. I never finish a can of soda if I ever open one, so this is a great thing to have on hand, so I'm not wasteful. 

Stanley Boot Sleeve// If you have a Stanely, this is for you. It's a silicone sleeve that you put on the bottle of your tumbler. They make colors specifically to match the Stanleys, which is really nice. They are helpful so that your cup doesn't slide around and doesn't damage any surfaces... almost like a built-in coaster. 

Needlepoint Croakies// This is a whole needlepoint store on Amazon with so many nice things. They all look a lot like Smathers and Branson and are generally less $$$!

Insect Trap// My sister has this in her house. You plug it into the wall, and it catches all of the bugs in your house. I was shocked at how many bugs it caught. I want to get one for our house! 

An honorable mention is this 100% cotton sweater. It's so classic and so well made. The price is amazing. I am wearing a size medium and it has a nice roomy fit. 

More finds... 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure