Friday, August 4, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Two launches out today that are on my radar: the Julia Berolzheimer x Pottery Barn collection and the Loveshack Fancy x Gap collaboration. I bought a few of the JBxPB pieces in the last collection and love them, so I am excited to see what else there is!

I know it's so hot outside and will be for a while, but I cannot help but to browse fall sweaters. I am daydreaming of the day that it will be cool once again! 

Some items of note... 

- Such a gorgeous wedding guest dress option and affordable, too!

- I pre-ordered this beautiful Coffee Table Book.

- You really have to click over and zoom in on this Embroidered Cardigan to see how beautiful the floral detailing is.

- This Liquid Peel is a very new chemical exfoliating skincare product. I love anything that peels, and this one seems so promising. It is supposed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone for brighter skin, and minimize the appearance of pores. I'm thinking it's similar to the Dennis Gross/M-61 peel pads but with many more applications for a lot less $$. You only leave it on for 3 minutes! 

- How beautiful is this blue and white Salad Plate?!

- Inexpensive and adorable Gold Bamboo Earrings!

- This gorgeous Bracelet is reversible, so you can switch from silver to gold. I think that's amazing- 2-in-1, here for that! 

- I have this Belted Cardigan in pink and love it. I think the cream is so sophisticated and classic for fall!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure