Friday, August 18, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Some items of note... 

- These Metallic Flats are so affordable and give me Chanel vibes for WAY less!

- I have a denim dress from J.Crew 2021 and love it so much. I love its versatility, and I wear it quite a bit. I love the look of this Denim Dress. It can be worn with or without the belt. It would look cute now with sandals; in September, pair it with ballet flats, and in October and November, you could wear tall boots and a vest or even a turtleneck layered underneath. This is such a versatile piece! 

- This simple quilted Vest is under $100. It sells out in the fall. I wanted it last year but couldn't get my hands on it. It's a great layering piece and would look great over athletic wear or even dressed up a bit. 

- This Rattan Shade Cover is for the cordless rechargeable mini lamps from Amazon! My husband literally made me a shade from a wallpaper scrap which was awesome but I think the rattan version is darling! 

- I ordered these Jeans as part of my denim try-on series and anxiously await their arrival. They look like the perfect cut and the perfect wash! TBD! 

- Ordering this Cream Jacket because it looks like Celine or Nili Lotan for much less! So chic and classic. 

- This Twilly Scarf gives me major Hermes vibes for under $15! Wear in your hair, tie on a handbag, wrap around your wrist, etc. It's so easy to add a pop of color to a muted outfit with a small accessory like this!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure