Friday, September 8, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Happy Friday! Wow, that week flew by! Another week passed, and another weekend wish list. I started this series at the beginning of this year, and it still feels so 'new', but I guess that makes sense, considering I have been doing this for almost 15 years. Nuts! 

Some items of note... 

- This bag has been on my wish list for a while now. It comes in so many beautiful leathers and finishes, I'm seriously considering! I haven't purchased a new bag in quite some time. Nothing has sparked my interest over the past few months and even years, so this may be it!

I love this Green Cocktail Dress so much and considering wearing it to a rehearsal dinner I have coming up. 

- I got this Face Palette not too long ago, and I LOVE it. It has a contour, bronzer, 2 blushes, highlighter, and setting powder. I use a lot of cream products and these are powder, but this might switch me back over to powder. It's 40% off with code LUNELTK40, making it $33, which is a crazy steal. 

- I wouldn't necessarily use the word 'chic' to describe a Barbour jacket, but my goodness, this Black Quilted Jacket is CHIC. 

- Love this Lip Oil and would love to get it in a fall shade!

- These Cream Trousers look so elegant and classic. It would look great with a chunky neutral sweater or something like a silky black tank. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure