Wednesday, October 18, 2023

A Quick Little Rundown!

This post is going to be slightly different than usual. I started out writing Thursday's Lately post and by Tuesday it was already getting too full, so here are all of the random happenings that I have seen lately that have caught my attention and I think you all will like them, too! 

Shop the Pieces:
First up, can we discuss J.Crew? I love what they are doing. They are offering so many high-quality staples (ahem, their cashmere rivals Vince but costs much less) on top of the fact that they are still offering great classic options for timeless fashion loves (ahem, me), and also fashion-forward pieces that I often like but also help to broaden their customer base. I think they are striking the most perfect balance and it's so refreshing to see that. They just dropped new arrivals yesterday and I love so many of the pieces. 


Lake Pajamas just launched a new category, sweaters. I am elated to see them move in this direction. I love what they have done with pajamas, lounge, and even some casual dresses. I'd love to see this line successful and launch even more apparel! I think the roll-neck styles look like La Ligne but are less costly! 


Tuckernuck launched a tabletop home line and it is just as perfect as you'd imagine. I am particularly interested in these reversible placemats that are also wipeable. Two looks in one and easy to care for. I have never come across chic wipeable placemats before and these are just gorgeous. 



I hadn't browsed Dudley Stephens in a while until I got an email yesterday with a new drop that caught my eye! Don't get me wrong, I swear by the Park Slope tops, but once you have a few, you don't need more! I didn't realize they have so many more styles now. I really love this navy pullover!

I was so excited to see this dress come back in stock as of yesterday! I had been eyeing it but it sold out before I could snag it!! 

Bag (use code WINTER20)

I've been eyeing this cute little suede bag and right now it's 20% off with code WINTER20. It's the prettiest color and a great size. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure