Friday, October 6, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Wow, this week's wish list is ALL over the place... there is literally no rhyme or reason to any of it. I have shared this before, but this list is what genuinely caught my eye. Often, a theme pops up. For example, last week's was primarily dark and neutral! But this week, it's a hodgepodge. 

Some items of note... 

- This Woven Cuff Bracelet is stunning! Albeit it has a designer label, it's outrageously overpriced for being gold-plated. Lovely, nonetheless. 

- My current Nail Polish. Such a good fall red. It's not too deep and has a nice cool tone to it. 

- This Navy Lounge Set is back in stock! The *best*. I have it in a medium. 

- I have the packing cubes in this beautiful print, and I love the matching Garment Bag.

- This Floral Embroidered Cardigan is darling to pair with jeans and a white tee shirt. 

- These Ballet Flats are splurgey, but I love the shape and the tone-on-tone! 

I just ordered this Plaid Dress. I'm picturing it with red flats or suede boots now and later on with metallic heels or velvet heels for the holidays! I think black tights would also work well with this when it gets cold!

For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:


A few things for the days ahead... 
- Amazon Prime Day begins October 11-12. I have a page here of things that were on sale last time so check it out if you plan to shop! 

- The Sephora Sale is historically at the end of this month, so you may want to keep an eye out and a running list if you are holding off on purchasing until the sale! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure