Until this year, my go-to paper calendar was this large appointment calendar. I used that for nearly 10 years. I am a paper calendar gal forever. I do use digital calendars, but I still cannot function without writing things down!
You are more likely to remember things better when you physically write them down. Typing them on a device doesn't count; they have to be written by hand! I learned about this many years ago, and even without the science to back it up, I personally can just feel that it is true because I always studied by writing notes over and over. It helped me retain information better. Even today, I remember physical calendar tasks and appointments more clearly than something I added to my digital calendar.
I also just love the task of keeping a paper calendar. It's almost therapeutic. When my calendar is in order, I feel like I have a little more control over it all!
I recently switched to this Monthly Calendar for 2026 because I wanted something that I could easily travel with. To me, this is the *perfect* set up. It's very slim because it's only monthly. I love that there are no rings separating the months, so it all looks cohesive. It lies flat, open to the month, for easy jotting down. It has a very clean, simple look, but the design at the top adds some fun character. They just launched the 2027 version.
The only issue is that, because the front cover is a thicker paperstock, I noticed it wears as I would toss it in and out of handbags. I first searched for a pretty leather cover, but then stumbled upon this LV cover. I'm not a big designer handbag gal, so this LV feels a little random to me, but I absolutely love it. It matches my little LV keyring wallet that I have used for well over 10 years. I also love that it's slim and streamlined, so it's lightweight and adds little bulk.
The issue was that I was married to the calendar, but most of the covers I found were not the right size. This is not a standard-size notebook, so it was a bit of a hunt to find anything that would work.
When I stumbled on the LV cover, it was the closest match to the planner's dimensions I could find. So I took a gamble and ordered it. It was my birthday gift to myself!
Here are the dimensions of both so you can see what I am referencing:
Monthly Calendar Insert dimensions: 7.75" W × 9.75" L
LV Desk Agenda dimensions: 7.1" W x 9.1" L
I know this is niche, but I am sharing this because I couldn't find a resource anywhere online with a monthly calendar that fits this LV agenda cover.
Now, this is not a perfect fit and requires a touch of work, but I am so pleased this all worked out and wanted to share for anyone looking for a monthly calendar that fits the Louis Vuitton Desk Agenda (there are almost none out there!!).
Because of the stitching on the cover, the planner that fits inside needs to be smaller than the full LV cover. I expected this, but it was smaller than I had imagined. I had to trim every page of the calendar, including the cover, to make it fit. It took about 10 minutes to do. I tried to do it neatly with sharp scissors, but for the 2027 calendar, I am going to use a guillotine-style paper cutter so everything is more cohesive.
When trimmed, it doesn't mess up any of the actual calendar or the designs; it is mostly just trimming some of the white space around.
All that to say, this is totally niche, but I really wanted to put this out there in case, like me, someone is searching for a monthly insert and cannot find a single thing! This was what I came up with, and I am so happy with how it turned out.
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website!
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).
















2 comments:
Hobonichi A5 cousin fits perfectly with a clear cover.
Thank you for sharing! I saw that in my search! Perfect for someone who wants both months and weeks/days. For my particular case, I wanted *just* months (so pretty much 12 pages total) so that's why I shared the one I did for my very niche requirement, ha!! There are quite a few more options if you want days/weeks/months!
Post a Comment