Some items of note...
- This Gold Necklace is so very Jackie O and is the perfect necklace to add pizzaz to even the simplest pieces. I'm seeing a lot of very classic 1960s-inspired pieces out for fall and it brings me so much joy!
- I have and love this Handbag in a pretty brown pebbled leather, but how stunning is this darker brown embossed version?!
- Love the shape of these Ballet Flats, and I can never resist a pop of leopard print. But if print is not your thing, they also come in black and brown.
- I just ordered this stunning Beaded Cardigan. The colors and the details are just so perfect.
- I love the colors and print on this Dress. It reminds me of a men's tie.
Some items of note...
- The print on both sides of this Reversible Jacket are gorgeous. It reminds me of designer upholstery fabric.
- The perfect way to incorporate a little madras into your fall wardrobe with this Madras Shirt.
- I just got this Black Cardigan and the buttons are stunning and really pop against the dark knit.
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website!
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).


















No comments:
Post a Comment