Friday, August 21, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Floral Dress// Tulip Belt// Leopard Flats (use code SYD20)// Blue Rug (use code SYDNEY10)
Suede Jacket// Double-Sided Wrap (use code SYD20)
Some items of note... 

- This Tulip Belt is unique and a fun way to incorporate a tiny pop of red into an outfit. 

- The price tag on these Embellished Gold Flats is steep, but my goodness, they are PERFECT!

- There are only a few sizes of these Printed Pants left, I knew they would go fast because they're beautiful! 

- My #1 wish list item for fall is a suede jacket. I haven't quite come across the right one, but I'm heavily considering this Suede Jacket. My sister has it and it's simple and classic and under $500. 

- You have to click over to get a better look at this Black Sleevless Top. I love the texture and sheen of the fabric. It's such a simple piece that can be dressed up or down. 


Some items of note... 

- Drooling over this Floral Dress!!! 

- This Rainbow Top + Pants set is just stunning. It reminds me of Italian marbled paper. 

- This Blue Bandana Scarf is a good Guest in Residence look for less! 

- I've been very into marigold lately, and this Yellow Dress is the perfect shade! 


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure