Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Cadets Everyday Poplin Pants


This brand has seemingly gone viral in the last few months over these cotton Pants. At first, I saw them and kind of thought they were glorified pajama pants. I mean, they are just cotton poplin pants with an elastic waist. If it came with a matching collared top, it could be a truly cute pajama set. 

I kept seeing so many stylish women all over social media wearing them, and not only did they look beautiful in the Pants, but they looked so comfortable, too. Consider me influenced. 

I finally ordered a pair to see what all the hype was about, but of course, they were sold out. Eventually, I snagged two pairs during one of their restock periods. I was only planning on keeping one pair, but in true Sydney fashion, I missed the return window. So now I am the proud owner of two pairs... and I don't hate it!
I am a little sheepish to admit that I love these pants. Do they still kind of remind me of pajama pants? Absolutely. However, I played around with them, and there are many cute ways to style them. I just love how comfortable they are, and they are a unique take on lounge pants. 


They are cotton poplin, so they won't work in the dead of winter, but I'd say they are a 3-season pair of pants. I plan to wear mine with shirts and sweaters during autumn, like you see in this blog post. I especially love them with roomy sweaters... basically an alternative to sweats! 

They offer many prints and colors. You can pre-order them now. They are doing their big fall launch this Thursday, 9/10, so you can try to snag them then, but like I mentioned, they sell out pretty quickly. 

I got the size medium, and they are very roomy, but I like that! Printed pants are really having a moment, and I am here for it. I also think the price tag is very fair compared to many other printed pants on the market right now. 

You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure