Friday, September 4, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Some items of note... 

- This Sweatshirt Rugby Polo is exactly what I have been dreaming of for years! It sounds silly to talk that waya bout a sweatshirt, but I have wanted a colorful sweatshirt with a collar like this for ages! This one is cotton with a fleece interior. So perfect for fall. It'll look nice with jeans, but I know I'll get a ton of wear out of it to and from workouts and on my daily walks. 

- Bandana print was everywhere last year, and it seems all of the brands have gotten on board this year. I really don't hate it. I think it's very cute in small doses! This Bandana Scarf is a great price and a cute way to add a pop of color. 

- I love a dose of animal print, but if you are slightly averse to it but open to experimenting, I think these Ballet Flats are a good place to start. The print is subtle, and the flats are a timeless shape, so they're really more like a neutral pair of ballet flats than 'in-your-face leopard print'. 
Some items of note... 

- These Scalloped Towels are not Weezie or Serena and Lily... they're pretty affordable and right now, on sale! 

- How cool is this Beaded Clutch?! It looks like wicker, but you get the shimmer and texture from beads. Wicker is primarily a summer texture, but this is for year-round use! It would make for such a fun evening bag. 

- This Mini Tennis Bracelet is on sale and something I never take off! 

- This Little Black Dress looks like it was plucked right from a 90s romcom where the heroine has the perfect apartment, a fabulous job in PR or at a magazine, and of course, a handsome love interest vying for her attention. It is so timeless. I think peep-toe black heels and a single strand of pearls would really lean into that 90s look. 

For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure