Scarf (use code SYD20)// Striped Wool Rugby Sweater
Some items of note...
- I've never met a tweed set I don't like, and this Tweed Zip Jacket is so classic!
- This stunning Seafood Tower server is really making a case for an at-home seafood feast
- Ordering this Wrap Athletic Top. It's the perfect layer for to-and-from workouts. Plus, I often stop at the grocery store after a workout, and this is cute to throw on over my tanks!
- These Dark Wash Denim were a favorite of mine last year, so it's good to see they are back this year!
Some items of note...
- I love all of the belts out this year that look like jewelry. I bet you won't be able to guess where this Silver Belt is from!! It has a great price tag, too.
- The Bandana Scarf/ is taking over fashion this fall!! It seems like every brand is jumping on the bandwagon, and I don't hate it. This one is a cashmere wrap!
- I saw these Autumnal Printed Napkins in the store and fell in love with all of the colors. The print works so well for all fall occasions.
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

















No comments:
Post a Comment